Thank you for entrusting us with your medical care! We look forward to helping you.
Millions of Americans suffer from different types of mental health problems, such as social anxiety, drug addition, and personality disorders. According to Mental Health Foundation, anxiety and depression are the foremost common issues, with around 1 in 10 people affected at any time. It can be long-lasting and have a huge influence on people's aptitude to get on with life.
Everyone is different and each individual's mental health doesn't always stay the same. It can change as we move through different stages of our life from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
To read more about the different form of mental illnesses, please click the "Mental Health Info" button to the right
What are the possible symptoms of Mental Health?
The possible symptoms of mental health include:
- Mood changes, confused, angry, upset, and worried
- Low energy
- Changes in eating habits
- Inability to cope with daily activities
- Alcohol or drug abuse
The possible treatments of mental health include:
- Psychological therapy
To improve your mental health condition, you can use any of the below options:
- Get professional help if you need it
- Build up your connection with family and friends
- Stay positive and relax
- Get physically active
- Eat healthy
- Get enough sleep
For more information about Mental Health, you can click the below buttons.
Mental Health Screening Test
Taking a screening test is one of the quickest and easiest ways to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition.
Did you know that...
- About 1 in 5 American adults will have a mental health condition in any given year?
- But only 41 percent of them will receive services?
- About 10 percent of the American adult population will have a mood disorder, such as depression or bipolar disorder?
- And 18 percent have an anxiety disorder, including post-traumatic stress disorder?
Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common and treatable. Recovery is possible. However, not all of us think about our mental health enough.
MENTAL HEALTH TEST
If you are experiencing symptoms you believe are of depression, anxiety, and/or bipolar disorder, you may click the below buttons to take a mental health test of each disorder to better understand the extent of your mental health disorder.